VI Consortium Application Process
STEP 1: MAKE INITIAL CONTACT WITH THE VI CONSORTIUM TO DETERMINE YOUR PROGRAM OF STUDY
- For general questions about the VI Consortium program and courses, please contact Kimberly Avila, Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-993-5625.
- For advising and specific questions about the application process, enrollment, and tuition information at one of the participating universities, contact the VI Consortium liaison at your participating university .
STEP 2: APPLY TO ONE OF THE FIVE UNIVERSITY GRADUATE PROGRAMS
- Steps 2 and 3 can be done simultaneously but you must be admitted into one of the five university programs to be considered for the VI Consortium.
- It is recommended that you apply to the university closest to your home since most courses are delivered through video-conferencing at each participating university site.
- Please note that application procedures for each university vary. To apply to the VI Consortium, individuals must follow the guidelines for their specific university.
For application information for each university click on one of the following links:
STEP 3: APPLY TO THE VI CONSORTIUM
- Complete the on-line VI Consortium application. To access the on-line form, please click here.
- Mail supplemental paperwork:
a. Non-official transcripts (undergraduate and graduate)
b. Copy of teaching license(s), if applicable
c. Current resume
d. Completed In-State Tuition Application Form:
Please mail application packet to your university liaison.
STEP 4: APPLICATION FOLLOW-UP
It is recommended that you follow-up with the faculty liaison as well as the graduate admissions department for your participating university to ensure that all necessary paperwork has been received.