PhD Program Specializations
Through seminars, courses, internships, and independent studies, students acquire the knowledge and technical skills requisite to a chosen educational specialization. Students may specialize in any of a variety of professional areas.
- Counseling and Development *
- Early Childhood Education/Early Childhood Special Education
- Education Leadership
- Education Policy**
- Educational Psychology
- Exercise, Fitness, and Health Promotion
- Higher Education
- International Education
- International Education/Education Leadership
- Learning Technologies Design Research
- Literacy and Reading
- Mathematics Education Leadership
- Multilingual/Multicultural Education
- Research Methodology
- Science Education Research
- Special Education
- Teaching and Teacher Education
* This program is no longer accepting applications.
** This program is not accepting applications for Spring 2018.