Current Student Information
- EDCI 644: Mathematics Learning and Assessment (K-8) (3)
- EDCI 645: Curriculum Development in Mathematics Education (3)
- EDCI 646: Mathematics Education Leadership for School Change (1 - 3)
- EDCI 666: Research in Mathematics Teaching (3)
- EDCI 702: Internship in Mathematics Education (3)
- EDCI 725: National and International Leadership Issues in Mathematics Education (3)
- EDCI 726: State and Local Leadership Issues in Mathematics Education (3)
- EDCI 855: Mathematics Education Research on Teaching and Learning (3)
- EDCI 856: Mathematics Education Curriculum Design and Evaluation (3)
- EDCI 857: Preparation and Professional Development of Mathematics Teachers (3)
- EDCI 858: Mathematics Education Research Design and Evaluation (3)
- Course Schedule for Mathematics Specialist Leader
- MATH: Mathematics Education Leadership Program Informaiton
- MATH: Course Schedule for Mathematics Specialist Leader (K-‐8) Concentration
- NCTM CAEP Mathematics Content for Elementary Mathematics Specialist
- NCTM CAEP Standards (2012) – Elementary Mathematics Specialist
Academic Program Coordinator
Phone: (703) 993-5081
Fax: (703) 993-2013
The program follows the George Mason University grading policies.
Transfer of Credit
Up to 12 credits for the master's degree may be transferred from another accredited institution with the approval of the program coordinator. Credits must be less than six years old, at the graduate level, and graded (grade of B or better, no pass/fail, audit, etc.) Also, transfer credit cannot have been used toward a previous Master’s degree.
Rates are available at http://studentaccounts.gmu.edu/tuition.html.