Educational Psychology Degree Options
When we educate ourselves, we make better decisions and have more background knowledge to draw from, which in turn, improves the lives of ourselves and those around us.
The Educational Psychology graduate program offers a graduate certificate and a PhD specialization in Educational Psychology, as well three master's in Educational Psychology specializations. Each master's specialization consists of a 30-credit degree program which is designed to offer professionals and students the opportunity to apply principles of learning, cognition, and motivation to vital problems in the area of education; develop a solid understanding of research, assessment, and evaluation methodologies; and develop an analytical and scholarly approach to critically assessing theoretical perspectives, research, and practice within and across content domains. By participating in a supportive and collegial environment with faculty from numerous educational disciplines and expertise, students are expected to develop the skills to meet the needs of diverse populations and design and implement effective educational programs appropriate for a broad range of cultural contexts.
Three bachelor's accelerated Educational Psychology master’s option are also available to students in any bachelor’s program.
Educational Psychology Graduate Programs
- PhD — Doctor of Philosophy in Education - Specialization: Educational Psychology
- MS — Educational Psychology - Concentration: Assessment, Evaluation & Testing
- MS — Educational Psychology - Concentration: Learning, Cognition & Motivation
- MS — Educational Psychology - Concentration: Learning and Decision- Making in Leadership
- MS — Educational Psychology - Concentration: Teacher Preparation
Bachelor's/Accelerated Educational Psychology Master's Programs
- Bachelor's (in any degree) to Accelerated MS for Assessment, Evaluation & Testing
- Bachelor's (in any degree) to Accelerated MS for Learning, Cognition & Motivation
- Bachelor's (in any degree) to Accelerated MS for Learning and Decision-Making in Leadership