We are accepting applications for fall 2018. Our program is offered on the main Mason Fairfax Campus, regional cohorts and online.
We are currently accepting applications for the following program options in fall 2018:
- Summer 2018 Fairfax Cohort (FCPS only)
- Fall 2018 Northern Viriginia Regional (Fairfax,Alexandria, Arlington, DC area) Cohort
- Fall 2018 Fairfax Campus Program
- Fall 2018 Online Program
- Fall 2018 Online Independent School Cohort Program
We are currently projecting offering the following program options in 2019:
- Spring 2019 & Fall 2019 Online Cohort Program
- Spring 2019 & Fall 2019 Campus Program
- Spring 2019 Prince William Cohort
- Spring 2019 Alexandria/Arlington Cohort
- Fall 2019 Northern Virginia Regional Cohort
- Fall 2019 Loudoun Cohort
- Fall 2019 Online Independent School Cohort Program
Candidates interested in the Online program are encouraged to review the information posted on this site. Candidates interested in a 2018 summer or fall cohort should email email@example.com for information on how to reserve a slot. We strongly urge candidates who are interested in the program to register for an information session. Upcoming Campus and Cohort information session dates are listed below.
Space is limited in each program so we encourage interested candidates to start their admission application as soon as possible. Candidates who are interested in the fall 2018 Online Program must submit a completed admission application by the March 1 priority deadline. Candidates who are interested in the summer/fall Cohorts and the Campus should plan on submitting a completed admission application by March 15, 2018.
If we do not have an information session scheduled for a region you are interested in attending select the contact us tab and send our office an email. Please note the region you are interested in and when you would like to start. The Education Leadership Program office will then send you updates on upcoming information sessions as they are scheduled.
Directions and Parking
For campus directions and map visit http://www.gmu.edu/resources/welcome/Directions-to-GMU.html
For parking information visit http://parking.gmu.edu/visitorsregulations.html
The Fairfax Cohort Information Session on February 22 is full. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our waitlist. We will then contact you if we are able to secure a larger room.
- Register: EDLE M.Ed. and CERG Campus Information Session — 3/13/2018, 4:30pm - 5:30pm — George Mason University Fairfax Campus at 4409 Patriot Circle, Fairfax, VA 22030 Thompson Hall Building, Room 2007
The EDLE Program will be represented at the LCPS Aspiring Leaders Night on April 17, 2018 from 5-7pm. This is open to LCPS employees. Please contact LCPS Director of Talent Development for more details.