We are accepting applications for fall 2018. Our program is offered on the main Mason Fairfax Campus, regional cohorts and online.
We are currently accepting applications for the following program options in fall 2018:
- Summer 2018 Fairfax Cohort (full- no longer accepting applications)
- Fall 2018 Northern Viriginia Regional (Fairfax,Alexandria, Arlington, DC area) Cohort (full - waitlist only)
- Fall 2018 Fairfax Campus Program
- Fall 2018 Online Program (full - no longer accepting applications)
- Fall 2018 Online Independent School Cohort Program
Candidates interested in the Online program are encouraged to review the information posted on this site. Candidates interested in a 2018 fall cohorts should email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to reserve a slot. We strongly urge candidates who are interested in the program to register for an information session. Upcoming Campus and Cohort information session dates are listed below.
Space is limited in each program so we encourage interested candidates to start their admission application as soon as possible. Candidates who are interested in the fall 2018 Online Program must submit a completed admission application by the March 1 priority deadline. Candidates who are interested in the summer/fall Cohorts and the Campus should plan on submitting a completed admission application by March 15, 2018.
On May 1, 2018 you may start applying for spring 2019 admissions. We are currently projecting offering the following program options in 2019:
- Spring 2019 Online Cohort
- Spring 2019 Campus Program
- Spring 2019 Prince William Cohort
- Spring 2019 Loudoun Cohort
- Spring or Summer 2019 Alexandria/Arlington Cohort
- Spring or Summer 2019 Prince William & FCPS Counselors Cohort
- Fall 2019 Online Cohort
- Fall 2019 Campus Program
- Fall 2019 Northern Virginia Regional Cohort
- Fall 2019 Online Independent School Cohort Program
If we do not have an information session scheduled for a region you are interested in attending select the contact us tab and send our office an email. Please note the region you are interested in and when you would like to start. The Education Leadership Program office will then send you updates on upcoming information sessions as they are scheduled.
Directions and Parking
For campus directions and map visit http://www.gmu.edu/resources/welcome/Directions-to-GMU.html
For parking information visit http://parking.gmu.edu/visitorsregulations.html