We are accepting applications for spring and fall 2018. Our program is offered on the main Mason Fairfax Campus, regional cohorts and online.
We are currently accepting applications for the following program options in spring 2018:
- Spring 2018 Prince William Cohort (Prince William, Manassass, Manassas Park City) (full)
- Spring 2018 Loudoun Cohort
- Spring 2018 Fairfax Campus Program
- Spring 2018 Online Cohort Program (full)
We are also accepting applications for the following program options in fall 2018:
- Summer 2018 Fairfax Cohort
- Fall 2018 Northern Region (Fairfax area) Cohort
- Fall 2018 Fairfax Campus Program
- Fall 2018 Online Program
- Fall 2018 Online Independent School Cohort Program
We are currently projecting offering the following program options in 2019:
- Spring 2019 & Fall 2019 Online Cohort Program
- Spring 2019 & Fall 2019 Campus Program
- Spring 2019 Prince William Cohort
- Spring 2019 Alexandria/Arlington Cohort
- Fall 2019 Regon North Cohort
- Fall 2019 Loudoun Cohort
- Fall 2019 Online Independent School Cohort Program
Candidates interested in the Online program are encouraged to review the information session posted on this site. Candidates interested in a 2018 spring cohort should email email@example.com for information on how to reserve a slot. We strongly urge candidates who are interested in the program to register for an information session. Upcoming Campus and Cohort information session dates are listed below.
Space is limited in each program so we encourage interested candidates to start their admission application as soon as possible. Candidates who are interested in the spring 2018 cohorts, Online and Fairfax Campus program should plan on submitting a completed admission application by the October 15, 2017 priority deadline.
If we do not have an information session scheduled for a region you are interested in attending select the contact us tab and send our office an email. Please note the region you are interested in and when you would like to start. The Education Leadership Program office will then send you updates on upcoming information sessions as they are scheduled.
Directions and Parking
For campus directions and map visit http://www.gmu.edu/resources/welcome/Directions-to-GMU.html
For parking information visit http://parking.gmu.edu/visitorsregulations.html