We are currently accepting students for spring 2018. Our program is offered on the main Mason Fairfax Campus, regional cohorts and online.
We have completed recruiting for the following programs:
- Summer 2017 Alexandria/Arlington Regional Cohort (Full)
- Fall 2017 Fairfax Campus Program (Full)
- Fall 2017 Online Program (Full)
- Fall 2017 Northern Region (Fairfax) Cohort (Full)
- Fall 2017 Alexandria/Arlington Regional Cohort (Full)
We plan to begin recruiting soon for the following Programs:
- Spring 2018 Prince William (Prince William, Manassass) Cohort
- Spring 2018 Loudoun Cohort
- Spring 2018 Fairfax Campus Program
- Spring 2018 Online Program
- Summer 2018 Fairfax Cohort
- Fall 2018 Northern Region (Fairfax area) Cohort
- Fall 2018 Fairfax Campus Program
- Fall 2018 Online Program
Candidates interested in the Online program are encouraged to review the information session posted on this site. Candidates interested in a 2018 spring cohort should email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to reserve a slot. We strongly urge candidates who are interested in the program to register for an information session. The next Campus information session dates are listed below. Cohort information session dates will be listed in the coming months.
Space is limited in each program so we encourage interested candidates to start their admission application as soon as possible. Candidates who are interested in the spring 2018 cohorts, Online and Fairfax Campus program should plan on submitting a completed admission application by the October 15, 2017 priority deadline.
If we do not have an information session scheduled for a region you are interested in attending select the contact us tab and send our office an email. Please note the region you are interested in and when you would like to start. The Education Leadership Program office will then send you updates on upcoming information sessions as they are scheduled.
Directions and Parking
For campus directions and map visit http://www.gmu.edu/resources/welcome/Directions-to-GMU.html
For parking information visit http://parking.gmu.edu/visitorsregulations.html
- Register: EDLE M.Ed. and CERG Campus Information Session — 8/10/2017, 3:00pm - 4:00pm — George Mason University Fairfax Campus at 4409 Patriot Circle, Fairfax, VA 22030 Thompson Hall Building, Room 1010
- Register: EDLE M.Ed. and CERG Spring 2018 Prince William Cohort Information Session — 9/11/2017, 4:30pm - 5:30pm — Kelly Leadership Center at 14715 Bristow Rd, Manassas, VA 20112 in Room 2002 & 2004
- Register: EDLE M.Ed. and CERG Spring 2018 Prince William Cohort Information Session — 9/26/2017, 4:30pm - 5:30pm — Kelly Leadership Center at 14715 Bristow Rd, Manassas, VA 20112 in Room 2002 & 2004
For Information on the spring 2018 Loudoun area cohort attend the LCPS Aspiring Leaders Information Night on September 19, 2017 from 5-7pm at the LCPS Admin Building. Register to attend through LCPS. Must be pre-registered to attend.