MATH 613: Algebra and Functions for K-8 Teachers
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
- Fall 2019, Section: 001, CRN 80717, Instructor: Toya Frank
- Fall 2019, Section: 002, CRN 80718, Instructor: Terrie Galanti
- Fall 2019, Section: 6M2, CRN 81450, Instructor: Thad Jamieson, Fall 2019 Section 6M2 Syllabus
- Fall 2019, Section: 6M4, CRN 81409, Instructor: Thad Jamieson, Fall 2019 Section 6M4 Syllabus
- Fall 2019, Section: 6M5, CRN 81410, Instructor: Theresa Wills
- Fall 2019, Section: 6M6, CRN 81408, Instructor: Theresa Wills