EDUC 622: Curriculum Development across IB Programs
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
- Fall 2017, Section: 6F1, CRN 82787, Instructor: Lesley Snowball
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Fall 2016, Section: 6F1, CRN 81337, Instructor: Lesley Snowball, Fall 2016 Section 6F1 Syllabus
- Fall 2014, Section: 6F1, CRN 80758, Instructor: Lesley Snowball, Fall 2014 Section 6F1 Syllabus
- Summer 2014, Section: 6F1, CRN 42161, Instructor: Nancy Holincheck, Summer 2014 Section 6F1 Syllabus
- Summer 2013, Section: 601, CRN 41344, Instructor: C Robert Harrison, Summer 2013 Section 601 Syllabus
- Spring 2013, Section: 6IB, CRN 17755, Instructor: C Robert Harrison, Spring 2013 Section 6IB Syllabus
- Summer 2012, Section: 601, CRN 41782, Instructor: April Mattix Foster, Summer 2012 Section 601 Syllabus
- Spring 2012, Section: 6IB, CRN 17186, Instructor: Christine Loop, Spring 2012 Section 6IB Syllabus
- Spring 2011, Section: 61B, CRN 17042, Instructor: C Robert Harrison, Spring 2011 Section 61B Syllabus
- Spring 2010, Section: 6OR, CRN 19333, Instructor: Dana Cable, Spring 2010 Section 6OR Syllabus
- Fall 2009, Section: 6OR, CRN 78180, Instructor: Erin Albright, Fall 2009 Section 6OR Syllabus