EDSE 703: Creating a Collaborative Culture
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment is limited to Graduate or Non-Degree level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
This course is not offered this semester.
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Summer 2017, Section: 629, CRN 42539, Instructor: George Hewan, Summer 2017 Section 629 Syllabus
- Summer 2016, Section: 619, CRN 42768, Instructor: Pamela Baker, Summer 2016 Section 619 Syllabus
- Spring 2015, Section: 001, CRN 21410, Instructor: Carlyn Floyd, Spring 2015 Section 001 Syllabus
- Summer 2014, Section: C01, CRN 41537, Instructor: Carlyn Floyd, Summer 2014 Section C01 Syllabus
- Fall 2013, Section: 001, CRN 81361, Instructor: Vicky Spencer, Fall 2013 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2013, Section: 6E7, CRN 21422, Instructor: Vicky Spencer, Spring 2013 Section 6E7 Syllabus
- Summer 2011, Section: C01, CRN 41594, Instructor: Mike Romanelli, Summer 2011 Section C01 Syllabus
- Fall 2010, Section: 6E3, CRN 80753, Instructor: Pamela Baker, Fall 2010 Section 6E3 Syllabus
- Spring 2010, Section: 6E4, CRN 21336, Instructor: Vaughn Lauer, Spring 2010 Section 6E4 Syllabus