EDSE 701: Legal Issues and Special Populations
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment is limited to Graduate or Non-Degree level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is not offered this semester.
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Spring 2017, Section: 619, CRN 21155, Instructor: Deborah Dupree, Spring 2017 Section 619 Syllabus
- Spring 2015, Section: 689, CRN 18120, Instructor: Deborah Dupree, Spring 2015 Section 689 Syllabus
- Summer 2013, Section: 6E6, CRN 41791, Instructor: Susan Bon, Summer 2013 Section 6E6 Syllabus
- Summer 2013, Section: CS1, CRN 40864, Instructor: Irene Meier, Summer 2013 Section CS1 Syllabus
- Spring 2013, Section: 6E5, CRN 20362, Instructor: Irene Meier, Spring 2013 Section 6E5 Syllabus
- Summer 2012, Section: CS1, CRN 41444, Instructor: Susan Bon, Summer 2012 Section CS1 Syllabus
- Summer 2010, Section: A01, CRN 42069, Instructor: Susan Bon, Summer 2010 Section A01 Syllabus
- Spring 2010, Section: 6E3, CRN 21369, Instructor: Judith Risch, Spring 2010 Section 6E3 Syllabus
- Spring 2010, Section: 6E4, CRN 20955, Instructor: Howard Kallem, Spring 2010 Section 6E4 Syllabus