EDEP 798: Directed Inquiry in Educational Psychology
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 1-3
Enrollment is limited to Graduate or Non-Degree level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Special scale.
Semesters taught: Taught every semester. Coordinate with supervising faculty.
- Summer 2018, Section: 001, CRN 43412, Instructor: Michelle Buehl
- Summer 2018, Section: 002, CRN 43528, Instructor: Kimberly Sheridan
- Summer 2018, Section: 003, CRN 43911, Instructor: Mary Guckert
- Summer 2018, Section: B01, CRN 44051, Instructor: Anastasia Kitsantas
- Summer 2018, Section: C01, CRN 44052, Instructor: Angela Miller
- Summer 2018, Section: C02, CRN 44102, Instructor: Seth Parsons
Prior Sections (partial list)
Information is currently not available.