EDCI 622: Curriculum Differentiation for Diverse Learners
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to students with a major in ASTL-Alternative Education, ASTL-Early Childhood Educ, Gifted Child Education, ASTL - History, ASTL-Instructional Technology, ASTL - Literacy/Reading, ASTL - Mathematics, ASTL-NBPTS Preparation Core, ASTL - Science or Curriculum and Instruction.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
- Fall 2019, Section: 6H1, CRN 82305, Instructor: Melissa Edmonds, Fall 2019 Section 6H1 Syllabus
- Fall 2019, Section: DL1, CRN 80469, Instructor: Shannon King, Fall 2019 Section DL1 Syllabus
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Spring 2018, Section: DL1, CRN 21554, Instructor: Shannon King, Spring 2018 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Fall 2013, Section: 6F1, CRN 82510, Instructor: Susan Coleman, Fall 2013 Section 6F1 Syllabus
- Spring 2011, Section: 003, CRN 20105, Instructor: Sheree Harnagel, Spring 2011 Section 003 Syllabus
- Spring 2010, Section: 001, CRN 11034, Instructor: Sheree Harnagel, Spring 2010 Section 001 Syllabus