EDAT 523: Accessibility and Input Modifications
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Fall, Summer, Spring
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Summer 2017, Section: D01, CRN 40382, Instructor: Cindy George, Summer 2017 Section D01 Syllabus
- Summer 2016, Section: D01, CRN 41196, Instructor: Cindy George, Summer 2016 Section D01 Syllabus
- Spring 2016, Section: 001, CRN 22921, Instructor: Cindy George, Spring 2016 Section 001 Syllabus
- Summer 2015, Section: B01, CRN 41846, Instructor: Cindy George, Summer 2015 Section B01 Syllabus
- Summer 2014, Section: B01, CRN 41686, Instructor: Cindy George, Summer 2014 Section B01 Syllabus