Our undergraduate degree programs are designed to prepare you for success no matter which industry or path you choose.
The Graduate School of Education offers career-focused undergraduate degree programs. Choose from a newly created and accredited B.A. in Human Development and Family Science as well as numerous minors that complement your interests and career goals. Explore our offerings below, and contact us if you have any questions.
- Curriculum and Instruction Undergraduate Certificate
- Early Childhood Education PK-3 Licensure
- Early Childhood Special Education Licensure
- Assistive Technology (AT) Minor
- Early Childhood Education for Diverse Learners (ECDL) Minor
- Educational Psychology (EDP) Minor
- Event Technical Production (EVTP) Minor
- Education Studies (ESTU) Minor
- Human Development and Family Science (HDFS) Minor
- Mild Disabilities (MDIS) Minor
- Severe Disabilities (SPSD) Minor
- Visual Impairment and Blindness (VISB) Minor