Teacher Professional Development
The Division of Advanced Professional Teacher Development & International Education has a variety of professional development opportunities offered to local school districts and national and international partners worldwide.
Some recent professional development opportunities include:
- Differentiation in Elementary & Secondary Classrooms
- ESL & Special Education: Teaching Diverse Learners
- Algebraic Connections & Technology in Middle Grades
- Working with English Language Learners
- Probability & Statistics for K-8 Teachers
We are eager to co-create meaningful opportunities for teachers to engage in professional development and continued learning. Our professional development programs can be offered online and around the world. If you are interested in sponsoring professional development opportunities for your school or district, please contact us.