Undergraduate Minor: Assistive Technology
The minor in Assistive Technology provides undergraduate students with background knowledge in special education and assistive technology.
Required Courses (8 credits) - Students will take the 3 courses listed below.
- EDAT 410: Introduction to Assistive Technology (3 credit hours)
- EDAT 421: Augmentative Communication (3 credit hours)
- EDAT 422: Assistive Technology for Individuals with Sensory Impairments (3 credit hours)
- EDAT 423: Accessibility and lnput Modifications (3 credit hours)
- EDUC 203: Human Disabilities in American Culture (3 credit hours)