Students in a graduate program must maintain a 3.000 GPA (B average). Only two grades of C will be allowed for completion of the master's degree. Grades of B or better are required for all education course work for licensure in the Teacher Preparation concentration.
Transfer of Credit
Up to 9 credits total may be transferred from another master's program at George Mason University or another accredited institution with approval from the student's advisor and the Educational Psychology Program Coordinator. Credits cannot be more than six years old, must be graduate level, and must be graded (grade of B or better, no pass/fail, no audit, etc.). At minimum, the last 18 credits of the MS degree must be earned in the George Mason University Educational Psychology program.
Rates are available at http://studentaccounts.gmu.edu/tuition.html.
Information on loans, assistantships, fellowships, and other types of financial aid is available in the Office of Student Financial Aid which can be reached via telephone at 703.993.2353 or on the web at http://financialaid.gmu.edu
Educational Psychology Professional Associations
- Disposition Signature Sheet
- Educational Psychology Core Values, Program Standards, Dispositions for Career Educators, Program Dispositions and Signature Sheet
- Master Course Schedule
- Program of Study Plan
- EDEP 798 - Guidelines for Guided Individual Readings, Research & Projects
- EDEP 798 - Proposal for Guided Individual Readings, Research & Projects
- EDEP 798 - Capstone Pre-Proposal Rubric
- EDEP 798 - Directed Inquiry Evaluation Rubric
- EDEP 798 - Checklist for Directed Inquiry Capstone
- EDEP 799 - Guidelines for Master's Thesis
- EDEP 799 - Proposal for Master's Thesis
- EDEP 799 - Capstone Pre-Proposal Rubric
- EDEP 799 - Evaluation Rubric
- EDEP 799 - Checklist for Thesis